Sunday 21 March 2010

Things I miss about America (not in order of amount missed)

• Best Buy
○ And their test rock band that you just go in and play at your leisure.
• I actually think I miss Wal-Mart
○ Just because I'm a lazy shopper and hate going on excursions to find shit
○ And because I miss the self service scanner thingies that say "Thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart!" (the ones at Tesco don't thank you.)
• Pepto-Bismol
○ Thank you for sending me some, mommy!!! :D
• Rubbing Alcohol
○ They do not sell it here
• Hydrogen Peroxide
○ They think it's flammable, so they locked away and it's hard to get
• Various items that they do not sell here
○ Like the hair products I normally use and non-spray-on deodorant
• Canned spinach
• Grits
• Other various foods they do not sell here… :/
• The dollar is cheaper than the pound
• My mommy and her food
• My family and friends
• Maxxwell
• Driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
• And my baby :'(
• Having a micro-fridge in my dorm room
• Taco Bell <3
• Dunkin' Donuts
• Being able to use my Verizon Wireless Chocolate 2 phone

----------------
Now playing: Sugar Glyder - Flowers
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment